Encryptomatic LLC announced today the release of PSTViewer Pro version (126.96.36.1992) maintenance release. PstViewer Pro is an advanced viewer for accessing PST, MSG and EML email content, without the requirement of MAPIand. PstViewer Pro provides search, naming and export capabilities, including to PDF.
This release is recommended for all PstViewer PRo users, and is now available through the Product Upgrade feature in PstViewer Pro.
Prospective users may download a trial of PstViewer Pro from the product home page.
Change Log for this release:
- 0001361: [Fix] Impossible to open attached file with illegal character in the name
- 0001139: [Fix] Resolved issue where previous message may appear in full window view
- 0001244: [Fix] Added ability to send crash report to support with user's permission.
- 0001114: [Fix] Mail List now refreshes correctly after deleting file
- 0001577: [Fix] Error message resolved while working with pst file that includes ANSI
- 0001651: [Fix] Resolved intermittent crash while working with a specific pst file
- 0001080: [Fix] Messages from pst files can now be saved to msg format
- 0001276: [Add] Corrected pagination while exporting to pdf format
- 0001655: [Add] Unicode conversion speed improved