A maintenance update for PstViewer Pro (188.8.131.528) has been released. Current customers may click here to download the PstViewer Pro update. Prospective customers can download the full trial version here.
PstViewer Pro is the premier windows software tool for accessing Outlook PST files, MSG, EML and Winmail.dat files. PstViewer Pro lets users view, search, reply, forward, print, name and convert their email messages.
PstViewer Pro Version 184.108.40.206 Change Log:
Version - 4.5.4
- 0001534: [Add] Add "Reply All" button
- 0002530: [Add] Search. Searches for whole words (as opposed to strings which can be substrings) - 0002573: [Add] Search. Ability to execute search by 'or' parameter
- 0002574: [Add] Ability to search for more than one sender at a time
- 0002572: [Fix] Body is not fully displayed (nor exported to PDF) for specially formatted .pst attachments
- 0002552: [Fix] Crash while searching. 'Value cannot be null. Parameter name: input' while searching
- 0001959: [Internal] "Attempt to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt" message which may appear during some search actions
For more information on PST Viewer Pro, visit the product page.